Bioreagent delivery services
We manufacture small to bulk quantities of high quality mAb’s, membrane receptors, enzymes, SARS-Cov2 spike proteins, etc. All our proteins are expressed in cultivated animal cells. They are intended for R&D use for a wide range of in-vitro and in-vivo applications, but not for human use.
Our bioreagents - mostly recombinant proteins - are provided with the highest purity and reliability. They are intended for many applications, and are ideal as raw materials for diagnostics and analytics. Our bioreagents apply to projects within biotech and pharmaceutical organizations, biomedical research units, academic and public research institutions and laboratory centers.
Tailored protein expression and manufacturing
Our Protein Expression Team offers to you a tailored service for the expression of proteins, based on a variety of animal cells in culture – CHO 4Tx®, HEK 4Tx® and Fly4Tx® cells. We cover all activities from the encoding nucleic acid to the manufacturing of a clinically relevant biologic, such as mAb’s (IgG1, IgG2, IgG3, IgG4, IgE, IgA, IgM subclasses), complex enzymes and novel fusion proteins, Fab’s, ScFv’s, diabodies, etc…
Our mammalian expression vectors together with the high yield of our Transient Gene Expression technology, can help you to manufacture difficult to express proteins in support of early in-vitro studies or for late stage pre-clinical assessment of recombinant biologicals – our experts will provide competent advice towards fast phase I/II product entry.
Depending on the stage of development and/or the quantity of protein desired, our Protein Expression Services will select the best method:
We can help you solve complex biological problems through scientific, technical and legal advice in the life science field. We are a team of veteran managers and scientists, active for more than 30 years in the biopharmaceutical industry.
a. New therapeutics
- Antibodies and Fusion Molecules;
- Innovative therapeutic molecules;
- Innovative antigen molecules as sub-unit vaccines.
- Scientific consulting in certain areas of early phases of biological drug development, such as protein chemistry, including screening of new molecular variants of a given protein template, domain swapping, fusions, new structures established by domain-fusions, deletions and modification of domains and individual amino-acids for increased therapeutic efficiency.
b. Manufacturing of Biologics
- Scientific consulting on vector design, cell line generation, development and optimization, upstream and downstream process development, GMP compliant MCB/WCB generation, manufacturability and economics, pre-clinical development support and regulatory.
c. Biosimilar Development and manufacturing
- Scientific consulting on the generation of biosimilar products, with a focus on patent landscape analysis and product quality attributes matching with cell hosts and processes used during the development of originator drugs and biosimilar EMEA and FDA regulatory constraints.
d. Biosimilar patent landscape and FTO
- Scientific consulting on the patent landscape, manufacturing process modifications, yield improvement and protein quality attributes, in comparison to originator drug.